Sunday, January 03, 2010

Praise to H.E. Luding Khenchen Rinpoche




BELOVED FATHER MASTER

Not having any stain of faults of three vows,
Accomplished all the qualities of the path of three vehicles,
Naturally remains in the three secrets of the victorious one,
The embodiment of the three refuges, think of me Oh master!

By this virtuous may I never be departed from (Sun of Teaching) Tenpi Nyima,
Be able to hold the treasure of whispering gems,
To be skilled in disseminating the essence of teaching for longer and
Inseparably be attained buddhahood together with you.

Day on lotus and moon disc throne on the top of my head,
Night in five shined tent in bottom of my heart
Inseparably remain and through great compassion
Bless me present, intermediate and many life times.


You are my father master who gave me the warmest and smoothness bliss and happiness from the lap of your compassion and loving kindness.

You are my father master who gave me the happy mood of feeling from your unpretending expression.

You are my father master who sustains me through the delicious meals from the compassionate palm of hand.

You are my father master who bestowed me the nectar of dharma from the unshakable space of firm encouragement.

You are my kindness father master who possesses the immeasurable thoughtfulness to all being.

You are my kindness father master who holds the perfect and excellent quality of scholarly subject.

Kindness father master you who keeps the unbroken rules of morality as one keeps the essence point of eyes.

You are the sun from mountain tip who valued by the rays of compassion.
I am a baby blade of grass who grown up through the light rays of your nourishment.

I supplicate from the bottom of my heart to bless me and
You live long for hundreds of a-eon for the sake of all sentient beings.


WRITTEN BY H.E. THARTSE KHEN RINPOCHE
TRANSLATED BY TAKYA BISTA LAMA ON 10 October 2009

No comments: